Office of Global Engagement

International Agreements

Other Agreements

Section 2

For the following agreements, Global Engagement refers you to other campus offices but remains involved to ensure alignment with UCI’s global strategy and international policies.

Service Agreements and Independent Consultant Agreements

If your unit will pay an independent contractor or an independent consultant, then Purchasing and Risk Services is your primary resource.

Sales and Service Agreements

If your unit will render a service or provide goods to a non-University user in exchange for revenue, then see the Sales and Service Income Guidelines and obtain the agreement template from Purchasing and Risk Services.

Research-Related Agreements

If your unit and the partner institution will jointly submit a proposal for research to an agency for funding, or you seek any research-related agreement that does not involve joint academic activities with an international institution, then the Office of Research is your primary resource. See Research-Related Agreements-Responsible Offices.