International Education Week (IEW) is a joint initiative of the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Education to recognize the global exchange environment between the United States and other countries.
UCI’s International Education Week is an opportunity to celebrate and highlight international education and exchange opportunities, and other globally focused activities at UCI. The week is dedicated to enhancing international awareness across the campus and recognizing the value of the exchange of students and scholars across the borders.
UCI’s IEW Committee invites you to save November 14-18 in your calendar to participate in a range of activities and events sponsored by student groups and departments across campus.
If your organization would like to host or sponsor an event or activity during International Education Week, please fill out this form by August 1, 2022 and we will connect with you on the details: https://forms.gle/c516VfcD8mSJtVnz7
2022 IEW Planning Committee:
- Sandy Wang, International Center – email@example.com (Co-Chair)
- Kati Bell, Global Engagement Office – firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-Chair)
- Catherine Jonas, Study Abroad Center
- Jose Sanchez, Arroyo Vista Housing
- Jane Son, International Center
- Aimee Jiang, Graduate Division
- Sei Young Lee, Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning
- Arturo Meza, Ph.D. candidate in Materials Science and Engineering
- Hannah Kim, Sarah Sok and Neda Sahranavard, Program in Global Languages & Communication
We look forward to seeing you during International Education Week 2022.